This watch can memorize two separate time-zone settings. Once the watch has been correctly set to the two desired time-zones, one can instantly toggle between the two time-zones by pressing the button at the 8 o’clock position, in what Breguet calls the “INSTANT-JUMP”. Ingeniously the watch not only memorizes the different time-zones, it also memorizes the AM/PM & the date correctly adjusting these complications as well according to the desired time-zone. In essence this watch “memorizes” both time-zones & its associated settings, with a push of a button the user can toggle between the two desired time-zones.
This watch features:
- Polished 18kt rose gold case with the Breguet signature “coined/fluted” edge.
- Silver perimeter with black painted Roman Numeral hour markers. Black dot minute markings with applied 18kt rose gold dots at every 5 minute interval.
- Depicting the European & African Continents in polished 18kt white gold with a translucent blue ocean featuring a wave motif.
- Hand engraved white gold plate on the AM/PM aperture.
- Blued steel “Breguet Style” hands.
- Dual Time complication:
- Instant-Jump toggle button located on the case edge at the 8 o’clock position.
- City indicator window located at the 6 o’clock position.
- AM/PM (Day/Night) window located between the 3 & 4 o’clock position.
- Elongated date window located at the 12 o’clock position with a blued steel circle highlighting the current date.
- Breguet Caliber 77f0, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 55 hours. Fitted with a flat balance-spring in silicon & a Swiss straight-line escapement in silicon.
This watch is also known as: 5717breu9zu