The watch has 42.5mm brushed stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners. Polished stainless steel crown. Polished stainless steel bezel. Polished stainless steel chronograph buttons with screw-down collars. Black lacquered main dial. Slightly recessed silver sub-dials with a very fine concentric circular pattern finish. Applied polished white gold index hour markers with luminescent fill. Polished white gold time related hands. Hour & minute hands with luminescent fill. Fine printed minute track. Matching colored bezel flange with seconds & fractions-of-a-seconds track. Date window located between the 4 & 5 o’clock position. Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o’clock position. Chronograph/Stopwatch Functions include :
- Integrated column wheel mechanism.
- Brushed white gold chrono related hands
- Large central hand seconds counter.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o’clock position.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o’clock position.
Stainless steel bracelet with integrated half Maltese cross links. Brushed finished with polished beveled corners.
- Vacheron Constantin in-house Caliber 5200, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 263 parts, contains 54 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 54 hours.
- 22kt gold rotor.
- Soft iron casing ring ensuring anti-magnetic protection.